18 Signs Your Ex Boyfriend Wants You Back
We have collected a pretty good list of signs your ex boyfriend wants you back. How many signs? 18 signs your ex boyfriend wants you back.
Why did we make this list? Well, at first, when your heart is broken, all you can think about is how much you miss your ex, and how much it hurts to be alone.
Because you don't know when, or if, you'll ever see your ex again, the uncertainty overwhelms you.
But then time goes by, and you do, after all, find yourself in situations where you and your ex are near each other. Perhaps you are co-workers, or you go to the same school, or hang out at the same restaurants. Or maybe you know a lot of the same people, and you can't help but collide occasionally.
Or, you might find that you exchange emails, or talk on the phone sometimes, while tying up the loose ends of your relationship.
Eventually you accept the idea that you are not in a relationship with the other person any more. You begin to think of the other as your "ex," and not as your "current." Maybe you even start to think about getting back together.
If that's true, and you are hoping to see signs your ex boyfriend wants you back, then you need to pay attention to the signals your ex puts out whenever you are together.
Here is a list of signs your ex wants you back. Everything in this list applies to both men and women, so change "he" to "she" as necessary to make the scenario apply to your own situation.
- He says his family misses you, or the dog, or the children. This is his subtle way of saying he misses you, too.
- He tries to find ways to be alone with you.
- He wants your input before making an important decision, or asks for your opinion, or your advice.
- Your friends tell you he was asking about you.
- When you talk, he offers details about his own life, and what he's been up to. Especially, if he has been devoting time to your interests, or has been trying to improve himself (working out, going back to school, dieting, etc.) -- these are signs that your ex wants you back.
- When you talk or meet up, he asks, "How are you?" and "What have you been doing?" as if he really cares.
- He uses your old nickname, or other terms of endearment like "honey" or "sweetheart," when he talks to you.
- He still does little things for you, like buying your favorite frozen pizza when he's at the only store that sells it.
- He makes an effort to communicate with you. You don't have to push or pester him to get him to talk to you.
- He gives you compliments. Maybe he tells you that you look nice, or praises you for doing something well.
- He says he still wants to be friends.
- He apologizes for his faults, and for hurtful things he did while you were together.
- He touches you physically when you're together.
- You keep "accidently" running into him, so much that you can tell he is being where you will be, on purpose.
- When you talk on the phone, you are the one who ends the call.
- He reminisces a lot, and talks about things that happened when you were a couple. He is nostalgic for the time when you were together.
- He makes eye contact when you talk in person.
- He is not seeing anyone else.
Are you seeing any of these signs he (or she) wants you back?
If you are, try to be as receptive as you can be, because...
This is it!
Now is the time to respond with interest, and let your ex know that getting back together is on your mind.
At the same time, you don't want to be too aggressive. It's a fine line you have to walk -- a delicate balance you have to maintain.
If you could use a little help with that, you need something like The Magic of Making Up. It's a book that walks you through, step by step, everything you need to do to get your ex back.
Think of it as the book that teaches you how to "close the deal"!
But what if you aren't seeing any signs your ex boyfriend wants you back? What can you do then?
The fact is, you can use the same Magic of Making Up system. You just need to start earlier in the process, to make your ex become interested in you again.
Follow the steps from the very beginning, until you start seeing those 18 signs that say you're on your way to getting what you want.
Get back with your ex!
We are dedicated to helping you do just that. Whether you want to get back with your ex girlfriend, or get your boyfriend back -- we have the best, no-nonsense advice to help you plan your attack. Let us help you get your lover back!